· Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
· Ensure the upkeep of the assignment/task as per set SOP.
· To make plans/ schedules and inspect/assigns work to subordinate supervisors and/or teams.
· Conduct regular briefing for ground staff.
· Ensure discipline, proper attire and etiquette in subordinate staff.
· Vendor management, regular meeting with respective vendors for resolution of site related issues.
· Implementation of all standard operating procedures at site to ensure smooth site operations.
· Ensure closure of complaints about services and equipment and take corrective action.
· Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, and other information.
· Regular/ frequent rounds to be taken to inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
· Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
· Brief and de-brief all supervisory staff.
· Monitor all cleaning activity, ensure it is done as per set SOP, in order to maintain premises in best possible way and to enhance the lifespan of equipment.
· Conduct training on regular basis for work policies and procedures.
· Maintain inventory of consumable stock to ensure that supplies and other equipment are available in adequate amount.
· Select and order or purchase new equipment, supplies, or furnishings.
· Prepare reports Like DMR, MMR, QBR and other related reports at site
· Recommend changes that could improve services and increase operational efficiency.
· Perform financial tasks, such as estimating costs and preparing/managing budgets
· Plan & arrange for change in beautification of certain areas every quarterly and for festivals & events.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.