Assistant Facility Manager
JLL is currently seeking an Assistant Facility Manager to join our team in Philadelphia. This position will provide the delivery of services to operate and maintain a growing portfolio of properties including customer/client services, financial management, facility maintenance, procurement, and supplier management. The position will also develop client relationships with key representatives supporting several of the portfolio’s clients’ real estate goals and objectives.
· Work with Facilities Manager Regional Manager to oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
· Ensure client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services, providing a lead role in monitoring and improving customer satisfaction.
· Provide support, development and management of onsite staff.
· Interface with client leadership and occupants at assigned properties.
· Assist in the development and management of capital budgets.
· Support the Facilities Manager in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client.
· Assist in the development and implementation of the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by the Facilities Manager.
· Oversee appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client.
· Maximize utilization of disadvantaged business enterprises as suppliers, preferred vendors, and contractors and monitor the level of spending in accordance with contractual goals.
· Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
· Assist in the development and management of the detailed annual operating budgets for each building in the portfolio.
· Develop monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis.
· Coordinate discussions with selected vendors or suppliers regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
· Manage the daily delivery of existing service contracts.
· Source local services and goods needed to perform day to day operations through 3rd party suppliers.
· Support the Regional Manager and the client with the development/management of detailed reporting metrics through Excel pivot tables with JLL/Client Systems interfacing.
· Manage and track the Vendor Certificates of insurance are in compliance with the expiration and requirements of Landlords.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
· Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems.
· Strong organizational and management skills.
· Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Computer proficiency.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to provide direction to staff
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.