Assistant Facilities Manager
Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves:
· Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s expectations are met
· Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the Client’s organization
· On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the client’s premises
· Ensure vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget
· Ensure that vendor procurement processes comply with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as Jones Lang LaSalle best practice
· Plan and manage all contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs
· Ensure expiry of contracts are well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed
· Ensure contracts are continually assessed to deliver best value to the client
· Ensure financial processes are followed at all times
· Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fire, health and safety standards
· Recommend continuous quality improvement practices and implement Industry Best Practice operations
· Implement building procedures and performance measures and ensure they are maintained at all times
· Review existing operations regularly to reduce costs and improve operational standards
· 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required
· Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place
· Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement target
· Manage conflict and balance between client and firm requirements
· Has a customer service oriented attitude
· Ability to lead team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels
· Conduct instructional briefings on inspection of premises to appointed contractor
· Arrange and facilitate conduct of WPC forums as part of client’s staff engagement program
· Prepare budgets for services under Workplace and Soft services
· Track and ensure timely work execution by appointed contractor to housekeep/maintain meeting rooms, social hubs and in-door plants
· Liaise with Building Landlord pertaining to any building maintenance and security matters
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.