We are looking for an Advisor for our Corporate Solutions business line.
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
About the role:
In today’s environment of rapid and constant disruption, flexibility and agility has never been more important and the war for talent and tenants is only becoming more competitive. Flexible Space reframes real estate so it moves at the speed of business while delivering amazing, engaging workplaces. Flexible space is an evolution of real estate: foundational for all occupiers and investors to achieve their ambitions.
We are currently seeking a Flex Advisor to join our Flexible Space team. Our team’s priorities are:
· Delivering strategic solutions for clients
· Actively collaborating across platforms
· Developing our people and inspiring others
· Supporting ambitions beyond the workplace
· Applying new technology and data to drive change
What this job involves
· Identifying, developing and closing fee generating flexible space advisory opportunities, and working within market customer facing teams
· Providing advisory services to clients related to flexible space needs both within and as an extension of their portfolios
· Using templates for visioning sessions and output for final client consumption provided by the center of excellence lead
· Focusing on solutions that generate product adoption
· Providing feedback to the center of excellent advisor lead on service evolution
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
· 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
· Workplace strategy, real estate or management consulting experience preferred
· Advanced Excel and MS Office skills required
· Must be able to understand / undertake financial analysis to compare different flex / model options for client
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
· Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Economics, Finance or Accounting required, MBA preferred
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Diversity and Inclusion is at the heart of JLL. We believe in recruiting, retaining, rewarding and developing all our employees with regard to their abilities and contributions and without reference to their background, gender, gender identity, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, disability or long-term health condition.
We are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process and employment accessible to candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Please do feel able to be open about this at any point during the process and our recruitment team will work with you to establish the most appropriate adjustments. We are keen to support all our employees with juggling their work, personal and family commitments and alongside our approach to flexible working, we have a comprehensive parental transition support programme to assist parents during the early months and years of parenthood.
JLL Ltd is a Living Wage accredited business, as we believe a fair day’s work deserves a fair days’ pay. To find out more about our Living Wage accreditation please go here http://www.jll.co.uk/united-kingdom/en-gb/about/living-wage?devicechannel=default
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.