Jones Lang LaSalle is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Cleveland Brokerage team. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting and prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Answer phones on the main line
· Assist and coordinate office lunches, company outings and client functions or events
· Create and maintain filing systems and efficient information retrieval systems
· Act as point of contact for building maintenance issues, technology support and ordering supplies
· Maintain and manage contact database in Outlook and web-based CRM program
· Perform routine office duties such as re-stocking the kitchen, maintaining supplies, preparing packages for shipment and prepping meeting rooms
· Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, etc.)
· Prepare and execute expense reports on a regular and timely basis
· Generate monthly WIP reports for broker team
· Generate monthly pipeline reports for broker lead
· Assist brokerage assistants in processing invoices and closing deals
· Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing, faxing documents, scheduling appointments and coordinating calendars
MARKETING & TRANSACTIONS
· Partner with brokerage administrative team to help achieve team's production and operational goals
· Coordinate/manage electronic and hard copy mailings
· Manage ongoing agency listing spreadsheets
· Populate and maintain available agency listings within CRM and JLL website
· Schedule and execute regular email blasts on all agency listings
· Edit, improve and produce marketing materials in PowerPoint
· Assist in the preparation and distribution of marketing materials/packages including maps, aerials, PowerPoint Presentations and d marketing surveys, etc.
· Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property marketing purposes (CoStar, Xceligent, Loopnet)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred
· Workplace experience, 2 years in administrative support role preferred
· Real estate background is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Microsoft office product knowledge- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Adaptability - Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people.
· Planning and Organizing - establish course of action to accomplish goals, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently.
· Dealing with Ambiguity- can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organization uses diplomacy and tact.
· Learning on the Fly - learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
· Self-Starter - able to start and complete projects independently. Ability to learn new skills or programs independently.
· Time Management - use time effectively and efficiently, can attend to a broader range of activities, proactive in seeking new tasks during downtime
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Dependable with great follow through
· Integrity and Honesty a must
Understanding of and commitment to internal and external client services
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.