Job Title Receptionist
Reporting To Facility Manager
☐ Exempt ☒ Non-Exempt
(Comp Team Use Only) B1
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties
Area of Responsibility
Key Elements and Essential Tasks
Time Spent on Task
Front Desk Duties
· Greet/ host/ provide support for guests, visitors and employees
· Answer all in-coming calls
· Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer a caller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
· Update phone lists
· Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
60% or greater
General Office Duties
· Resolve problems associated with building services including: copier services, parking, badging, and conference rooms.
· Manage assigned work orders
· Complete all assigned training on schedule
20% - 40%
· Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
MINIMUM REQUIRED PREFERRED
· High school diploma;
· Some college preferred
Years of relevant experience
· One to two years
· Three years administrative/facilities experience supporting multiple people preferably
in the commercial real estate industry
Skills and knowledge
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
· Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and database software
Physical work requirements and work conditions
· This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require opening filing cabinets and bending or standing as necessary
Account Specific Notes
Expense Management Responsibility? None
Revenue Generation Responsibility? None
Management Responsibility? None
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.