Admin/Billing and Collection Assistant
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Shall be responsible to prepare/release the Invoices to tenant for rental, Dues and Utilities
· Shall be responsible to maintain the customer ledger of tenants to record Invoices issued and payment receive
· Shall be responsible to maintain the 201 file of individual tenant to include the basic client identification, contracts, authorized signatories, etc.
· Shall be responsible to update the weekly/monthly AR report including collection efficiency
· Liaise with government offices regarding payment for permits, fees, and licenses
· Shall be responsible for the preparation of all financial reports including the annual budget
· Provide assistance in general administrative activities
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
· College graduate preferably finance/accountancy/banking course or its equivalent
· With at least 2 years work experience in accounting
· Knowledge or experience in using accounting systems
· Sound interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of service providers and client representatives
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & Powerpoint)
· Fluent in English & Filipino (Spoken & Written)
Critical Competencies for Success
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.