JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is part of JDE Peet’s, the world’s largest pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in The Netherlands, with a portfolio of over 50 brands such as Hummingbird Coffee, Bell Tea, Jed’s, Moccona, L’Or and more.
For more than 265 years, JDE is inspired by its belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee or tea.
At JDE, our goal is simple. JDE: A coffee & tea for every cup.
We want you to be part of that goal…..
We are requiring an experienced Warehouse & Distribution Specialist to join the Hummingbird team on a fixed term contract, through to August 2022 (eligible for completion bonus).
This role is working full time hours, Monday – Friday.
You will be a person that takes pride in maintaining high standards and working as part of a great team.
A couple of key activities of this role are:
· Quality focussed by following company standards i.e. managing date codes/best before dates to ensure accurate rotation of stock.
· Prepare orders by processing requests in SAP and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; and placing orders in the delivery area.
· Prepare production stock for dispatch, check the goods and enter information into the system
To be the best Warehouse & Distribution Specialist, we’re looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
· Valid forklift / hoist licence - F Endorsement and OSH essential.
· High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
· Willingness and physical ability to undertake manual handling tasks safely (including lifting)
· Proactive approach and willingness to help other
· Experience working with or the willingness to learn SAP (system)
· NZ working rights