It’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee" . At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) , we’ve made it our mission to find out. Our people have been raising the bar since day one, thinking fast and acting even faster to make an impact that’s felt around the world. JDE is the home to some of the most well-known coffee brands in the world.
For more than 265 years, we have been inspired by the belief. Today our coffee & tea portfolio is available in over 140 countries around the world through iconic household names including: J acobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts, Super, Kenco, Pilao & Gevalia etc.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
At JDE, we are convinced that to grow our company we need to grow our people – through learning, coaching and experiences. We want you to be the best that you can be and encourage you to take ownership for your career.
What you are going to do;
· Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with federal, state and local environmental health and safety regulations.
· Assist in conducting training in emergency response, hazardous material handling, industrial hygiene and life safety.
· Responsible for recommending corrective action where environmental health and safety hazards exist.
· You are in the last phase of your Diploma / Bachelor or University Education in the field of Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent;
· You are fulltime available for a period of at least 3 months, this from Jan 2022;
· Hands-on, independent and dynamic are words that describe you best;
Other benefits you might be interested:
· Medical, Parking
· Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
· The best coffee and tea served all day in our office – Can you imagine that?
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘I'm Interested’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.
Thank you for your interest in JDE, please note we will only reach out to successful candidates.
Videos To Watch