JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset Management, and Consumer and Community Banking.
The Wealth Management & Investment Solutions division is part of the Asset Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years customised solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. With assets under management of $2.4 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
A Swiss regulated subsidiary of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. Group of companies, J.P. Morgan (Suisse) SA is a leading provider of asset & wealth management and custody services, employing more than 1000 people at both its Geneva headquarters and Zurich branch.
The Portfolio Analysis Group within Asset Management encompasses both Wealth Management & Investment Solutions and Global Investment Management. The Group consists of a number of teams responsible for producing performance analytics for both clients and products including, but not limited to, rates of return, performance attribution, risk analytics and reporting. In addition the Group is responsible for maintaining and reporting composite performance. The Portfolio Analysis Group in Geneva provides performance analysis for client portfolios and products across the International Private Bank.
As a performance analyst you will be focused on ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of investment performance initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
· Support the Project team in analysing and defining business requirements documents for the Investment reports and the calculation engine; ensure accuracy in testing and roll out the initiatives
· Preparation of presentations and training material
· Supporting investors and bankers with timely and accurate investigation and responses to performance and client reporting enquiries
· Maintenance and calculation of performance composites across investment strategies and products
· Ensuring timely and accurate collection of Management Information reporting
· Working with control functions to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and contributing to a strong risk and control framework
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or Science
· Recent graduate or 1-2 years relevant experience in financial services experience, in a portfolio analysis or similar role is a plus
· Passion for the investments business with broad understanding across all asset classes
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, comfortable with formulas, performance methodology and risk analytics
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
· Highly organized and proactive
· Ability to work in a high pressure environment with tight deadlines
· Ability to multi-task and with strong attention to detail
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Language skills – English required
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s PAG Department in Switzerland, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.
Due to legal restrictions, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit, or holding a Swiss or European nationality.