Description de l'offre
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
The Global Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world’s best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
A Swiss regulated subsidiary of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. Group of companies, J.P. Morgan (Suisse) SA is a leading provider of asset & wealth management and global custody services, employing more than 1’000 people at both its Geneva headquarters and Zurich branch.
The International Private Bank (IPB) Operations platform supports our Private Banking business in Asia, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Latin America from our hubs in Geneva, Edinburgh & Mumbai. Our Operations team provides strategic support, keeping our firm running to the exceptional standard our clients expect.
The hub in Geneva consists of 190 employees organized in teams aligned to either products (Bonds, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Loans & Deposits, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) or processes (Asset Servicing, Tax, Client Reporting, Data Management, Fees and Reconciliations).
In Geneva, we offer interesting challenges to graduates interested in the operations side of our business as well as professionals with Operations experience who are looking to take a new challenge. This opportunity will give you an unparalleled view of our global financial organization and the exposure, expertise and skills needed to launch your career.
As part of the Operations department, you will be aligned to one of the teams and will have the opportunity to rotate into another Operations team within 24 months.
· Depending on the specific role typical responsibilities will include order management, trade capture, static data maintenance, client fee billing, asset servicing, position valuations, money transfer processing and settlement of all transactions initiated for or by International Private Bank Clients worldwide
· The key focus in each of those areas is to ensure that business activities are carried out in an efficient, controlled and timely manner by understanding, reviewing and implementing processes, systems and procedures in the context of a growing business with increasingly complex product offerings
· Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
· Strong commitment and exceptional drive
· Aptitude to digest large amounts of information and use it to develop innovative solutions
· High sense of integrity
· Ability to take a corporate perspective
· Possess strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Good written & oral communication skills in English
· Ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure
· IT literacy and ability to learn quickly
But beyond that, we’re most interested in the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.'s Private Bank, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.
Due to restrictions of the Office Cantonal de la Population de Genève, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit or holding a Swiss or European nationality.