J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Tax projects team is responsible for managing and supporting the delivery and implementation of key multi-year business and regulatory driven Tax projects for the International Private Bank.
The team works closely our internal partners across Operations, Technology, Business Management, Corporate Tax, Legal, Marketing and other stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is a business analyst role and will focus on the development, implementation and on-going support of programs that meet both business and regulatory demands.
The successful candidate will support the project managers and be responsible for:
· Building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners across the regions
· Working with the business and key project stakeholders to define and document business operating models and requirements.
· Partner with Technology to ensure requirements are implemented as per specification
· Performing Data analysis and definition of target operating models and processes
· Co-ordination of testing across the functional groups
· Manage and execute tasks through to completion and effectively prioritize work
· Preparation of projects and meeting material, minutes and action items follow up
Qualifications / Experience
· Relevant experience in project management
· Ability to manage stakeholders across different functional groups and regions
· Demonstrate capability to coordinate different tasks and perform related follow up until completion
· Organizational skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrate good attention to detail and consistently produce high quality work
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Project.
· Technical skills such as MS Access or VBA advantageous
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree (or equivalent)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to financial services industry and interest in Private Banking
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.