Wealth Management – Investor, Brazil (Based in Geneva)
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across six business segments including Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury & Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Retail Financial Services and Card Services.
The Global Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world’s best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
The Investment Advisor is accountable for managing existing client relationships within the high net worth / affluent market. The team’s primary goals are i. deepening and strengthening existing relationships by continuing to present innovative solutions across the balance sheet to help clients achieve their financial goals ii) identifying opportunities to refer target relationships to partners on the Team Led iii) Closing non-target relationships and iv) risk management.
The Role will be responsible for:
Act as ongoing relationship manager and investment advisor for a specific portfolio of clients
Understand client's investment plan and objectives to advise on portfolio construction including overall asset allocation, tactical shifts and security selection.
Market and implement investment solutions in accordance with clients' asset allocation. Such solutions will be delivered either on a discretionary or advisory basis and will include: mutual funds, structured products, hedge funds, private equity, as well as execution of more traditional brokerage transactions such as equities, bonds, foreign exchange, etc.
Research and answer client inquiries for products and solutions
Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to select and recommend solutions across a a wide range of products and services (including investments, credit, banking)
Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the clients' needs, goals and objectives
Conduct investment reviews to validate the clients' current investment objectives
Manage each account to ensure they are properly maintained and serviced, including: suitability, know your client periodic reviews and ticket submission
Partner with other Client Advisor in the team in order to maximize the team strength and achieve team goals
· Experience in Private Banking working with Brazilian ultra high net worth individuals and families or related fields within financial services
· Languages: Fluency in Portuguese is absolutely necessary ; proficiency in English and other additional languages would be an asset.
· Asset allocation / multi asset class portfolio or sales experience is preferable
· Achievement oriented, focused on exceeding business goals with sufficient attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills - the candidate must be articulate verbally and on paper and able to generate trust with clients through a credible discussion on investment matters
· Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business including regulatory and technological environment
· Superior analytical skills; strong computer skills - PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
· Strong relationship management and team building skills
· Degree educated, preferably in finance or business related subject
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to pursue a career with JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Latin American Department in Switzerland, please apply online providing a cover letter and CV in English.
Due to legal restrictions, we will only be able to consider applications from applicants with a valid Swiss work permit, or holding a Swiss or European nationality.