J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The European Asset & Wealth Management Credit Middle Office Business Testing Team is focused on delivering high impact products and solutions across Credit Middle Office. The team works cross-functionally with product specialists, front office advisors, legal, risk management, compliance, operations, technology, middle office, finance and marketing.
Asset & Wealth Management Program Test Team is seeking a UAT Tester for our Edinburgh location. Asset & Wealth Management Business Testing team is an organization with team members located in strategic global locations supporting business testing of key programs and projects for the Credit business.
In this role the Tester will understand, implement and contribute to the team vision as well as specialize in the Edinburgh instances of all programs for the Asset & Wealth Management Credit Program Office Testing. Daily responsibilities include setting scope of testing activities, ensure to analyse business requirements, participating in requirement review meetings, creating test cases based on business requirements, creating manual and automated test cases; reporting test results and status, all of these working closely with our technology and business partners.
- Interface between LOB (line of business) and Technology team;
- Follow-up delegated activity deadlines;
- Report to Technical Lead identifying opportunities and risks for the team;
- Availability and interest in working with other programming languages
Required Skills and Key Responsibilities:
· UAT Testing experience in a UAT testing role
· Knowledge of financial industry and credit/lending
· Experience in different Project Management Methods (Agile, Waterfall, etc)
· Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Center for defect tracking and test case creation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Keen attention to detail
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Willing to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where daily, weekly software updates coincide with major project releases
· Understanding of Application Development Life Cycle
· Working knowledge of QC; QTP; Database/SQL; QTP; Perl or Python
· Database Knowledge : Oracle, VB, Progress experience
· Java Advanced Programming skills, Visual Basic, Progress experience
· A relevant degree qualification or professional qualification would be advantageous
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.