Within JPMorgan’s Cybersecurity & Tech Controls (CTC) organization, the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) aligned Production and Infrastructure Management Technology Controls Office provides controls subject matter expertise, risk management and governance around production management and information security processes and oversight of infrastructure support processes. As part of this team, provide controls oversight and advice - facilitating assessment, supporting audits, identifying issues and documenting and tracking solutions - to one or more production processes such as Information Security or Change Management.
· Provide process level subject matter expertise to business aligned technology controls officers and technologists
· Support Self Assessment, Audit engagement, Regulatory inquiry for infrastructure controls and production processes
· Ensure technology solutions comply with firm-wide risk and regulatory requirements
· Drive effective risk mitigating controls designed, deployed, and monitored by the application owners, developers, and support teams
· Experience as a Information Risk Manager, Technology Auditor, or equivalent.
· Knowledge and experience of ITIL service management framework
· Experience in the design of technology controls
We offer highly competitive benefits including pension, bonus scheme, private medical for you and your family, as well as the freedom to innovate, continuous technology training, global collaboration and career mobility.
Our Technology Controls team relies on smart, technology-driven people like you to develop and deliver streamlined solutions supporting our Controls and IT Risk agendas. We focus on areas like Oversight & Controls Technology, Cloud Controls, Identity & Access Management, IT Risk & Controls, and Third Party Risk Management. At the end of the day, our goal is to create products that promote productivity, quality and innovation across our network.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.