Requirement is for an experienced Software Engineer in Operational Risk team that manages the end-to-end lifecycle of Operational Risk Capital Processing and Reporting along with Regulatory Stress testing.
As a software engineer, your mission is to contribute to our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help their team raise their game, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ Years of overall Software Development experience.
· Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C++, UI Technologies, or other OO language and Oracle SQL
· Solid Agile application design, development and testing work experience and Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
· Ability to translate business requirements into functional technology requirements
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals