Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
· Solid experience of designing, developing, and implementing software solutions, constantly seeking to be an expert
· Expert with the following technologies: Enterprise Java, Spring, SQL applied to common RDBMS, e.g. SQL Server, Oracle
· Experience building REST APIs and ideally modern security mechanisms such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
· Experience with integration frameworks, ideally one or more of Mule ESB, Camel ESB, Spring Integration
· Experience with messaging in a Java context (Spring integration/JMS) using broker technology such as IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, AMQP, etc.
· Can apply common design patterns, such as those developed by Gregor Hohpe et al as well as development using SOLID principles
· Experience with developing and debugging automated test cases and working in an environment that emphasizes the use of continuous integration and high software quality.
· Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information technology best practices and standards and how to apply this understanding to work projects and processes
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related quantitative discipline preferred
· Thrives in a team environment and enjoy using strong communication skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 45,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
If you're interested in work that makes a difference, then apply today.