Project Execution – Post Execution – Associate (180067239)
Credit Technology is focused on delivering best in class IT solutions to the Credit Trading business where J.P. Morgan is a market leader. We are a team of around 300 people with the core of our development effort based in the financial hubs of New York, London, and Hong Kong where we partner closely with the quant research group and face off directly to the trading desks. Our core strength is providing technical expertise and software development skills that directly affect the ability of our business to generate revenue and remain the dominant player in the market. We are committed to hiring the brightest and best technical experts and in return can offer roles with direct trading and quant interaction on projects from electronic and algorithmic trading to providing our business with the latest UI platforms.
We are looking to hire experienced project execution professionals to work across our Credit Technology development teams – a highly-skilled, business-aligned team of technologists responsible for the delivery of market leading solutions used by the Credit Trading business globally. The team designs, builds and enhances custom built electronic trading, pricing, pre-trade and post trade execution platforms in partnership with sales and trading desks as well as core technology groups.
· Develop robust, performant post execution solutions across new and/or enriching existing applications using the most suitable technology choices. Align development with the overall Credit trading strategy.
· Work across, coordinate and lead multi-disciplinary teams – user interface, data services and analytics – as well as the entire software development lifecycle – requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, deployment, handover to operate teams.
· Work with electronic connectivity networks such as Bloomberg, MarketAxess and TradeWeb, and brokers to minimize risk and optimize workflow efficiency.
· Working within a virtual project execution practice, forecast, plan, execute and report on the status of your work alongside the Credit Technology book of work with particular attention to agile methodologies, dependency management and resource assignment. Provide early warnings for executive decision makers if required.
· Enhance the team by demonstrating best practice throughout the software development lifecycle: agile requirement gathering, project initiation, scrum management, QA and product roll-out.
· Proven organizational skills, decisive priority management, strong teamwork ethic, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
· Strong analytical development skills, solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and experience in real-time, high performance and/or trading areas.
· Strong grasp of object oriented design and programming principles including, multi-threaded programming, and working with enterprise level technology using languages such as Java.
· Creative, quick-thinking, pragmatic, with an aptitude for solving problems with technology and an ability to quickly translate requirements into a sound technical design and implementation.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Closing Date: August 28, 2018