Prime Finance Analytics Analyst – Analyst – London
Prime Finance Technology are looking to hire an analyst to help the Business identify revenue gain and cost saving opportunities through the intelligent use of data analytics.
The Prime Finance business continues to grow at pace. There is an opportunity to apply statistical analysis to the growing data set in order to provide valuable math-based and general management reporting insights to the business whilst automating key trading desk processes. As such, the role is expected to involve a close working partnership with the Quantitative Research team and direct Trading Desk interaction. The successful candidate is expected to analyse the data associated with key Equity Finance and Delta One business processes and trading activity with a view to identifying opportunities for process improvements and useful insights that can help the business generate additional profit and/or save costs.
· Work closely with JP Morgan Prime Finance Sales and Trading on commercial idea generation with responsibility for the associated development and delivery of analytics, data driven processes, automated trading, risk pricing, portfolio management tools, and new associated trading products.
· Collaborate closely with the Prime Finance Sales and Trading desks, cross-functional technology teams and Quantitative Research to incubate and implement new ideas that directly support revenue generation.
· Apply statistical analysis to the growing data set in order to provide valuable math-based and general management information reporting (MIS) insights to the business
· A strong mathematical background
· Proficient in Python or a similar language
· Front Office experience
· A degree or above in Mathematics, Computer Science or an Engineering discipline
· Experience in developing Machine Learning solutions
· Exposure to Equity Finance
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date : August 24, 2018