As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This job opportunity for the team responsible for delivering Continuous Integration and Orchestration solutions to the Application Development community that will increase the efficiency and overall quality of the teams and products.
The service will have an impact in the way applications and software are delivered across the entire organization.This position requires an individual with excellent skills integrating large and complex systems. The ideal candidate has a good understanding of cloud technologies and SDLC automation frameworks.
- Design, code and test new features for the CI/CD Service
- Assisting users with on-boarding and training
- Working within an agile principles environment with multi-disciplinary and self-managed team.
- 1+ years’ experience developing web services/applications, preferably using Spring Cloud and Boot frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and how to develop resilient, secure and robust services.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools & Processes
- Knowledge of Git
- A team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly available applications
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal are required
- Must be familiar with structured project life cycle disciplines
- Good exposure to Docker is preferable
- Knowledge on Jenkins 2.0 and pipeline is a plus
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran