Description de l'offre
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role is to further develop systems supporting the Firm’s growing cloud infrastructure, and requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Awareness of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
· Proficiency in one or more programming languageson the JVM e.g. Java or Groovy
· Publishing and consuming REST APIs
· Object-oriented design
· UNIX/Linux scripting
· Comfortable with Pair Programming
· Java Frameworks e.g. Spring; Hibernate
· Test Driven Development Skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with exposure to Agile Development methodologies
· Interest in Domain Driven Design,Model Driven Architectures, and related methods
· Familiarity with Cloud Platforms including:CloudFoundry, DCOS/Marathon/Mesos, Kubernetes
· Functional programming
· Familiarity with Devops culture
· Familiarity with Attribute Based Access Control
We are a small collocated team of developers, committed to our craft, looking for like-minded individuals.
Our Cloud Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking internal and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-aware applications, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in fintech cloud services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.