JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. The Chief Data Office has a mandate set and actively supported at the board level to transform data management towards demonstrable shareholder value. The Data Network Architecture team has a firm wide remit to deliver a broad set of data management capabilities including the overall functional and technical vision for data governance.
The DNA platform authors, sources and distributes Facts about Data at JPMC that help the firm improve tis data management and data governance capabilities front-to-back. The product includes features related to:
· Data Lineage
· Data Authority
· Data Catalog
· Data Governance Roles
· Data Controls
· Data Quality Issues and Scores
· Data Use
The Product Owner will engage with various Agile technology teams to execute on the vision, translate user stories to roadmaps and backlogs.The Product Owner will work with DNA advocates to get a deep understanding of use cases, adoption and Critical Business Initiative priorities across Lines of Businesses.The Product Owner will also partner with the various pillars across Firm Wide Data Management for a coherent Functional Architecture across all FDM priorities.
Degree in computer science / information science (or similarly technical discipline).
· Experience working in Agile teams and performing iterative requirements analysis
· Background in Data Management, Data Governance or Cross-Functional Data Analysis in a Financial Institution
· Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation
· Leadership in a Change the Bank data transformation initiative is a plus
· Data Modelling and Information Architecture experience is a plus
· Proven ability to work across organizational boundaries and in matrixed organizations is a plus
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.