JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls organization (CTC) within JPMorgan Chase & Co. operates as part of Global Technology directly accountable to the CIO of the firm and providing cybersecurity services to all lines of business (LOB) across JPMC.TheCTCorganization’s objective is to ensure that JPMC is able to effectively detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats against our technology & business infrastructure.
The Data Protection Infrastructure Engineer will design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co technology in support of the data protection program. The successful candidate will work within the Security Engineering team, in partnership with the firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment; working with numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of practical networking, development, engineering, administration, cryptography, rights management, and security skills.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Help develop new data protection technology strategies which ensure data protection is an inherent part of the technology fabric of the firm.
· Developing robust, scalable, resilient, instrumented enterprise systems driven by strong requirements based design
· Applying software engineering concepts to IT operational challenges
· Support the Firm’s goals in data protection, including Get to Moderate.
· Nurturing a robust Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) culture
· Performs deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the data protection technology platform
· Experience in developing, or engineeringsoftware, platforms and/or infrastructures.
· Understanding of identity, access and key management concepts
· Programming Skills (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, Go)
· Experience in Agile and Site Reliability Engineering concepts
· Experience in Relational Databases (ex: Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft SQL)
· Experience in Operating system administration (ex: Windows, Linux)
· Experience with Hadoop distributions and ecosystem (ex: Cloudera, Hortonworks)
· Strong expertise in designing resilient, instrumented systems at scale
· Experience in a Site Reliability Engineering role.
· Dev tools experience (Github, Terraform, Jenkins
· Digital rights management experience
· Experience in Graph Databases (ex: Neo4j, ArangoDB)
· Understanding of tokenization, data masking, data dispersion techniques
· Understanding of cryptography and data encryption products (such as Vormetric, Protegrity, Voltage,
· Understanding of data classification and discovery concepts and products (such as Titus, Varonis
· Understanding of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) concepts and products (such as Symantec DLP, Digital Guardian, RSA or McAfee DLP
· Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity(NYDFS, FINRA, MAS, GDPR
· Cybersecurity certifications (such as CISSP and CISM)