Title: Global Information Support Manager
Job Family: General Services
Job Subfamily: Global Information Management
Information Support Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Global Information Management
JPMorgan is obligated to retain and manage records in compliance with legal, regulatory and business requirements. Global Information Management (GIM) is a compliance function that is responsible for leading strategic development of global priorities, and is accountable for governance and oversight of the records management risks faced by the firm.
The Information Support Manager will be responsible for the Accutrac Support Team in a leadership role to coordinate all activities related to the Accutrac Records Manager System (JPMorgan firmwide physical records management system) supporting system and program enhancements and roll-outs, strategic improvements and project planning. This position will report to the Manager of the Monitoring & Testing program within GIM and requires background and experience in project management (PMO), business analysis, process improvement and standardization.
Expectations of this position provides PMO coordination over the Accutrac Records Management System as well supporting GIM Monitoring and Testing (M&T) activities on matters related to strategy, goals and objectives. The position will require interaction with various programs/groups, including Technology and Global Business & Document Services and various Lines of Business.
Position Responsibilities and Scope:
· Work with the Manager in prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives related to the program responsibilities and Accutrac Support Team
· Specifically responsible for creating and maintaining the program/ project plans including planning and design, act as a key contributor in issue identification, documentation, and resolution for the JPMC Accutrac Records Management system (hardcopy records global system of record, which controls and documents the flow of records to/from the off-site storage locations) and ensuring projects delivered meet the approved program requirements
Support team leadership expectations:
· Coordinating internal resources and partner with Technology for the flawless execution of projects
· Aid in requirements building for new functionality within the Accutrac application and partner with GIM Team to evaluate impacts into metrics automation project
· Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when fixes and new functionality is received
· Prepare training and education sessions as they are required for system and program
· Drives root cause analysis and implement solutions
· Maintain a transparent environment; publish regular updates of project status/metrics/data anomalies/data gaps and identify and resolve/escalate issues, risks and dependencies
· Provide a clear verbal and written overview of analysis findings/resolutions to management and submit regular reporting and tracking of program
· As required support other GIM initiatives and Programs
· BA/BS Degree required
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in business analyst/project management role
· Good technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
· Management experience leading project teams from creation to execution; includes people and performance management, and team structuring
· Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Access, Word, PowerPoint and other reporting tools
· Seeking motivated, enthusiastic team member that demonstrates initiative and who is able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams, shares information and supports colleagues
· Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, meet deadlines, problem solving and key messages clearly articulated
· A high-level of attention to detail and quality assurance.
· Strong analytical skills, metrics design/development and reporting
· Records Management and Compliance experience a plus
· Understanding and awareness of Compliance standards and best practices
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer