About the company
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Role Description and Responsibilities:
The role is a business analyst role in Global Business & Document Services. Candidate will be responsible for supporting the EMEA Business Head for all strategic change projects focused on analyzing the underlying business data to foster discussion and decision making.
This is a terrific opportunity for a high energy individual seeking broad exposure to the business. The roles will have significant interaction with all businesses Globally. The ideal candidate will have business analysis experience within Investment Banking and the sue of large data sets.
Throughout a project the Business Analyst also has a responsibility to:
· Review, interrogate and perform data analytics on large data sets for business services
· Perform detailed data analytics, present forecasted trend analysis based on the data analysis
· Present scenario based analytics
· Present analytics to focus on strategic management as opposed to data heavy detailed reporting
· Build and maintain good relationships with key sponsors and technology
· Capture business requirements and use cases (including screen designs)
· Produce excellent detailed focused documentation
· Drive requirements through user due diligence and sign off
· Ability to understand and analyze business processes & workflows with the objective of providing detailed Business Process Flow diagrams and Logical Data Models
· Ensure that all re-usable resources and knowledge are stored in the appropriate knowledge base for the benefit of others in the team. This will include items that are not necessarily linked to any single project
· Highly proficient with data analytics and the use of MS Excel and VB
· Ideally development experience to assist with technical analysis
· Financial Services Background or equivalent in large Enterprises
· Able to challenge requirements to improve them
· A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
· Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
· The ability to shift perspective from high level 'Big Picture' to low-level detail
· Passionate about technology and the opportunities it can offer