JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Global Information Management
JPMorgan is obligated to retain and manage records in compliance with legal, regulatory and business requirements. Global Information Management (GIM) is a compliance function that is responsible for leading strategic development of global priorities, and is accountable for governance and oversight of the records management risks faced by the firm.
The Compliance Associate role will be responsible for supporting GIM’s control and risk-based approach to the Program. The role will be exposed to the application of all seven Compliance Pillars to the Program’s records management initiatives and related projects across the company.
· Support Vice President Compliance in program development and execution
· Assist in the application of Compliance methodologies to meet the Program objectives and initiatives
· Proactively identify risk and opportunities to mitigate
· Research records management industry best practices and determine applicability to the Firm
· Compose and review program policies, standards and practices
· Collaborate with other stakeholders (e.g., Technology, Legal, Privacy) to coordinate efforts and initiatives
· Assist in the preparation for committees, forums and working group sessions
· Prepare presentations and reports
· Enhance training and awareness materials
· Create business support tools such as; templates, forms, FAQs
· Define and complete project deliverables on time
· Perform risk based assessments of records related programs
· Conduct program reviews and identify opportunities for process improvements
The ideal candidate will be:
· Independent thinker who is personally accountable for results
· Organized with good prioritization skills, able to juggle priorities to meet immediate deadlines while also ensuring that longer-term projects are completed
· Excellent comprehension and writing skills to create documentation and materials
· A problem solver able to analyze business issues and recommend solutions
· A good communicator who is able to articulate ideas and represent these effectively to management
· A strong team player, committed to delivering to high standards
· Willing to travel to other JPMorgan Chase offices as and when required
· Bachelors degree in related discipline or equivalent
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Highly organized, extremely detailed and control oriented
· Experience establishing and meeting goals, tracking and driving enhancement opportunities, and presenting progress of the same to management
· Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
· Work experience related to Records and Information Management preferred
· Understanding of regulatory and compliance environment is a plus
· Project management experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer