Description de l'offre
EMEA Compliance - Financial Crimes Compliance AML Investigations Officer (Inspect & Repair) – Associate– Bournemouth
The Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) Investigations team is part of the Global Financial Crimes Compliance (“GFCC”) team responsible for identification and reporting of suspicious transactions. The team investigates AML cases for Europe Middle East & Africa (“EMEA”) booked business to support decision making in regard of filing Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”) to law enforcement.
This role is within our team responsible for the Inspect and Repair (“I&R”) function within AML Investigations. This team is dedicated to undertaking reviews of AML cases worked by our teams of AML Investigators. The I&R team conducts the primary review of cases worked by our Corporate & Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Asset & Wealth Management and Markets & Investor Services investigation teams. This role is essential for ensuring that AML Investigations conducted by GFCC are to the highest standard, supporting JPM as a global leader in the financial services industry with the highest integrity.
Duties & Responsibilities
· The I&R team is responsible for :
· Review of AML cases undertaken by the AML Investigations team
· Review of UK SARs drafted by the AML Investigations team
· Filing of UK SARs and sharing SARs in accordance with the SAR Sharing Protocol.
The review must ensure that the AML case or draft SAR meets the Global Investigation and SAR Standards. Any identified issues will be fed back to investigator to correct. The I&R reviewer will:
· Determine whether standards have been met and be able to identify potentially suspicious activity that was not identified in the initial investigation.
· Undertake I&R of AML cases and SARs.
· Contribute to the development of I&R checklists.
· Contribute to training and development of AML Alerts and Investigations teams
Education and Experience
The following would be desirable:
· Previous Controls experience
· Strong academic background / work achievement
· Knowledge of / interest in Anti Money Laundering
· Investigative skills and an analytical mindset including problem management skills and the ability to work independently
· Finance Industry business experience
· Demonstrated skills in risk assessment
· The candidate must posess:
· initiative and judgement;
· the ability to prioritise conflicting demands, organise one's agenda and work under pressure;
· the ability to work in teams and the readiness to share knowledge;
· good oral and written communication skills; and
· good evidence of attention to detail.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.