J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivative Operations provides operational support across the CIB covering eight key product areas including FX, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, 3rd Party Derivatives, Cleared Derivatives, Agency Collateral, Billing and CASS with ~1,900 employees. Services provided to our Businesses include:
· Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Invoicing and CASS Support
Derivatives Operations supports a global and diverse client base. Primary functions performed: onboarding, call management, settlements and statements and reporting. Collateral end to end flow includes all the stream integrated seamlessly across various clients.
· Manage a portfolio of 2.5M live trades
· Monthly settlement of 600,000 payments (100% increase vs. 300,000 in 2010)
· 70,000 Dodd Frank MTM and client valuation statements issued on a daily basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bournemouth. Over 4,000 employees work at the Bournemouth Corporate Center. We take immense pride in our work and in helping our community. We’re proud to leverage the local workforce and engage closely with local schools and charities. Our campus is set in 13 acres of grounds and includes on-site Tennis Courts and easy access to local sports facilities. We have good transport links including our commuter bus service. The site is currently benefitting from massive investment, redeveloping the office space into a High Performance Workspace and adding exciting new offerings to our communal spaces. We have 2 restaurants on site offering a wide range of healthy options. The staff are able to join in a wide range of groups from yoga to language classes, to groups supporting the diverse range of cultures represented here.
As a Project Manager within the Collateral Operations Project team, you will support the operations team with a focus on projects. Project work typically has a substantial impact on the corporation/LOB and is geared towards regulatory changes, improved client service, revenue enhancement, cost reduction, risk mitigation, process improvement or other priorities as defined by management. Ad hoc requests in addition to scheduled activities are likely.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Assist with the requirements for Collateral Call Management workstream by liaising with users.
· Analyzing requirements, data and supporting IB margining applications.
· Act as coordinator between technology, the business and BAU operations teams to meet project objectives, ensuring they are communicated and executed properly
· Coordinate testing of new applications and processes, which may include creating test plans/scripts, supporting or conducting test execution, researching the cause of failing test scripts, reporting defects to technology for issue resolution and coordinating business retest.
· Partner closely to manage business/client project deliverable expectations.
· Participate in and potentially lead progress status meetings at the operational and project level.
· Provide continuous feedback on project status, offering constructive options to ensure project tracks to original expectations.
· Provide documentation for policies and procedures.
· Weekend release work anticipated.
Skills and Qualifications
· Diligent, high level of attention to detail
· Recognized project management qualification - desired
· Proficient data analysis skills
· Documenting business requirements based on feedback from business
· Knowledge in both Agile methodologies
· Experience in creating UAT test plans/scripts
· Creating Visio flows using MS Visio
· Financial Services background