As an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of software engineering practices and your excellent client focused communication skills will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Expertise working with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Azure for a significant project and have opinions on how they work.
• Expert knowledge of developing, maintaining and reviewing cloud native applications.
• Experience with owning or assisting the running of a client led service, preferably in the Cloud Computing space.
• Strong client focus with excellent communication skills.
• Being comfortable owning substantial work streams, client interaction and being part of a global team
• Expertise with developing/architecting multi-tier, horizontally scaled applications for thousands of users
• Track record of building and operating software.
• Experience working in a major financial firm, with an awareness of the constraints relevant to the industry.
Our Cloud Services Group is teeming with passionate innovators like you who are rapidly designing, building and deploying groundbreaking internal and public cloud platforms. By putting your technological know-how to work on creating best-in-class cloud-friendly applications, your efforts will help us work faster and smarter, not to mention reinforce our position as a global leader in fintech cloud services.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.