Description de l'offre
As a PA to 1 MD and team assistant to 10, you will perform diverse secretarial duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Candidates should be keen to learn and take an active role within the admin team.
Core Responsibilities :
· Extensive diary management
· Set up of meetings and conference calls, internally and externally
· Finalizing complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, tickets, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
· Organizing client entertainment and events
· Phone coverage
· Invoice Processing
· Become integral part of business, understand group priorities
· General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, faxing)
· Partnership with assistants across the group to provide coverage for absence
· Professional client handling and relationship building
· Full competency in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities and strength of character to stick to original plan
· Strong communication style
· Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
· Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
· Calm and composed manner, ability to work in pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
· Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude with character to drive front office schedules and help manage time effectively
· Is flexible, willing and open to change
· Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep one step ahead of arrangement and requirements
· Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
· Can proactively, anticipate next steps and follow through to completion
· Has an understanding of the culture of our area
· Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
· Solution orientated
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.