Job Title : Treasury Services – Global Treasury Management Program – Analyst
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
J.P. Morgan’s Treasury Services delivers cash management, liquidity, commercial card and escrow services that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. We provide streamlined documentation, fast-track implementations and premier online service tools, while continuing to invest in the seamless global operating model that differentiates us in the market. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their cash business to J.P. Morgan
The Global Treasury Management Analyst position is a two (2) year rotational program across the J.P. Morgan Treasury Services division that prepares and trains entry-level Analysts with a bachelor’s degree for a permanent position upon completion. During the two year period, Analysts support teams that provide critical services to corporate and institutional clients for their cash management and payment needs. Analysts will be required to support the business through meaningful and challenging work assignments where they will strategically assess and analyze situations and develop creative and workable solutions with the supervision and mentorship of their teams and managers.
· Analytics: Structure and develop detailed and flexible quantitative models that analyze a variety of financial and non-financial business data on a product, solution, or client. Optimize existing business focusing on profitable growth and improved efficiency, including international expansion, new business, market entry, and efficiency initiatives.
· Strategy: Create, own, and help deliver presentations to top executives and higher management within the firm. These include but are not limited to - Strategy documents, business reviews, business offsite presentations, product roadmaps, etc.
· Commercialization: Assist clients to make and receive payments, and enable them to buy, finance and sell goods globally, invest and manage cash to increase their returns, and monitor and manage financial risks. Work on solutions to help clients maximize the value of their working capital by optimizing their cash flows from transactions e.g. creating marketing materials and Pitchbooks.
We are looking for a second year analyst with previous work experience in analytics, market share analyses, strategy and commercialization. The analyst must be able to conduct financial forecasts, market sizing, cost-benefit analysis, client targeting, market share analysis, and competitive analysis. Previous experience with identifying, assessing, and executing against acquisition opportunities that have strategic benefits to existing business.
· Exceptional analytical, research and project management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
· At least one year of experience after university
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
Closing date : October 05, 2018