JP Morgan Introduction:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
Within the CIB Securities Operations Group, Test Utility and Business Implementation team is responsible for delivering strategic platforms for businesses across Markets & Investor Services. Test Utility is a technically and functionally qualified delivery team which conducts business implementation and user acceptance testing for strategic and business as usual change projects and programs.
The successful candidate will be leading change projects and will have involvement in all phases of project life cycle, with primary responsibility of delivery of business implementation and testing. Aside from project delivery key contribution is expected in bringing efficiencies and improving productivity. It provides an opportunity to work in large scale transformation programs with an exposure to multiple products and business lines.
- Conduct assessment of current business processes, events and flows.
- Conducts assessment of requirements for completeness, coverage, correctness and testability (back to front).
- Define and finalise scope of release.
- Define acceptance and exit criteria for testing and implementation phases.
- Assist in / Define conversion / migration / transition approach.
- Own creation / review and execution of the end to end business implementation and test plan.
- Review / Assess and own requirements traceability.
- Finalise impact assessment of change - upstream and downstream, regression impact and plan.
- Own / Co-own project plan, test plan, time line charts, and progress and status reports.
- Own conducting lessons learned analysis and execution of action plan.
- Own deviation from requirements analysis, root cause analysis and ensure execution of corrective actions.
- Assess and highlight key blockers to plan, issues, risks, workarounds and plan mitigation.
- Produce status report and management reports.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partner with technology, product and operations.
- Critical success factors, metrics, KRIs, KPIs, business case, benefits and ROI s – collation / preparation, consolidation, analysis, tracking and management.
Qualifications - External
- Strong background in any or multiple business areas such as Securities trades processing, asset servicing, Cash, Credit and / or Trade life cycle.
- Project management and lifecycle experience. Test management experience.
- Prior experience in Operations processing, Business Analysis, testing, project management preferred.- Ability to engage and partner with lines of businesses, tech, product and vendors.
- Clear, effective communication skills.
- Self starter who can work with limited supervision.