CIB – Securities Core Processing Platform – Data Analyst - Bournemouth
Within the CIB CAO Business Architecture and Transformation Group the SCPP-Program team is responsible for delivering strategic platforms for businesses across Markets & Investor Services. Aligned to Securities Core Processing Operations unit, this Change Management function is intended to enhance the risk and control environment, retire legacy systems and create operational synergies and efficiencies.
Business Implementation and Test Utility is a technically and functionally (knowledge relevant to Investor Services - Custody and Heritage IB business and technical environment within JP Morgan) qualified delivery team which conducts business implementation and testing for strategic and business as usual change projects and programs.
The successful candidate will be analysing all phases of project life cycle, with primary responsibility of delivery of metrics and reporting to inform changes to the business implementation and testing process. In addition to collection of data from the project delivery activity in the global team, the key contribution is developing efficiencies and improving productivity informed by the collection and examination of data from existing processes. The role provides an opportunity to work in large scale transformation programs with an exposure to multiple products and business lines.
· Analyse and understand current testing and implementation processes, events and flows.
· Participate in defining conversion / migration / transition approach.
· Build / Review end to end business scenarios / flows for Operations validation and testing purposes.
· Analyse and improve project plan, test plan, time line charts, progress and status reports.
· Conduct post releases lessons learned analysis and implement action plan.
· Identify and consolidate defects / deviations from original requirements and solution.
· Assess and highlight key blockers to plan, issues, risks, workarounds and assist in planning mitigation.
· Produce status report and management reports.
· Liaise with key stakeholders and partner with technology, product and operations.
· Collect, assess and act on metrics, KRIs, KPIs.
· Strong background in data analysis and/or process improvement
· Project lead and lifecycle experience.
· Exposure to testing and/or business implementation processes.
· Ability to engage and partner with lines of businesses, tech, product and vendors.
· Clear, effective communication skills.
· Team worker / Team lead skills.