Description de l'offre
The EMEA Prime Brokerage department provides packaged services to hedge funds and professional investors enabling them to finance their investment activities through a bespoke range of products tailored to suit the client’s needs. The range of services typically available to our Prime Brokerage clients are Global Custody (including Clearing, Custody and Asset Servicing), Securities Lending, Financing and Margin Solutions.
The EMEA Prime Brokerage business has experienced rapid growth becoming No.2 ranked PB in Europe in 2017. The team is responsible for the timely settlement of equity and fixed income trades booked to settle within the EMEA region. Working with partners in account management, client facing and service providing utility teams the successful candidate will ensure first class client experience, the timely settlement across the fixed Income and equity asset class’s . Process improvement, both program and self-determined is a key part of the overall mix of the role. Good communication skills and partnering abilities are required as there will be interaction with JPMorgan teams, external agents/counterparties and clients alike. With the introduction of MiFID II on January 3 rd there are key regulatory and process opportunities. These new roles represent an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to this growing market and play a part in the growth and success of the team from outset.
Departmental Duties :
· Prime Brokerage securities trade settlement and reconciliations for all EMEA Markets
· To provide support and information regarding trade queries to Middle Offices and their trading personnel, with some client contact
· To liaise with Custodians and external clients as primary contact to resolve settlement issues
· Some reconciliation, regulatory, reporting, asset servicing and cash management functions
· Settlement of equity and fixed income trades ( including Priority client focus )
· Reconciliation and resolution of exceptions
· Escalation and resolution of failing trades
· Management of potential buy-ins ensuring swift escalation
· Stock Borrow Loan intra day activity
· Instruction of bond conversions - both physical and ADRs
· Payment processing
· Performance of position management, daily and ad hoc controls
· Resolution of Cash and Stock breaks
· Responsibility for efficiency initiative
· Self motivated
· Good communication skills
· Proactive team player
· Good time management
· Analytical skills
· Financial services experience with an interest in securities and investments
· Ability to work under pressure due to cut-off times and volumes
· Root cause analysis and problem solving skills
· Initiative to deal effectively with unfamiliar situations
Experience (nice to have but not essential)
· Experience within Prime Brokerage / Securities Settlements
· Understanding of EMEA markets
· Technical knowledge of securities transaction processing
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.