The Credit Middle Office Group works in a dynamic environment. The Hybrids & Exotics trading team is a market leader in complex credit, interest rate, FX and cross-asset products. Trades executed are bespoke, highly structured OTC derivatives, along with associated hedges. Thus Credit Middle Office processes are continually improved and/or reinvented to cope with the ever-changing intricacies of these Products. The emphasis on the team is upon control and understanding the fundamentals of the area in which they operate as well as the current procedures.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity to join a high profile, multi-product team, with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development. The area works closely with FO, requiring strong attention to detail and the ability to work in high pressure situations. The pace is fast and the team is a dynamic and diverse combination of individuals.
· Ensure accurate capture of transactions and trade events into risk management and processing systems
· Promote a control culture to ensure the team accurately captures all transactions into the risk management and processing systems
· Understand key risks and associated control points on the transaction lifecycle
· Build and maintain relationships with Front Office, Risk Management and other Middle Offices.
· Ensure accurate Market Data is captured on a daily basis
· End to end trade life cycle management
· Manage clearing and compression cycles
· Deliver projects related to all of the above
· Strong analytical skills and logical thought process
· Numerical aptitude
· Ability to quickly grasp new features/products in a complex/unstructured environment
· Self-starter and ability to work under limited supervision
· A keen eye for attention to detail
· Good time management & multi-tasking skills.
· Good relationship building skills and ability to deal with counterparts at all levels
· Strong leadership potential
· Proactive mindset
· Excellent Excel skills
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about
J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/ .
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.