Description de l'offre
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The FX eTrading Middle Office (eTMO) is responsible for Foreign Exchange operations/support for the Investment Bank’s proprietary and multi-dealer electronic trading platforms. This area of the IB is one in significant spotlight due to the recent inception of JP Morgan Markets (a one stop shop for all client trading needs). This is an intensive business with high volumes of trading (c. 100k trade/day) trading around the clock from start of day Monday in Asia to end of day Friday in NY. Primary functions of the Client Service team include On-Boarding, training, and fully supporting the external and internal ecommerce FX clients. The team offers its support services through client hotlines as well as a global email inbox.
As a member of the team, main responsibilities will include:
· Onboarding clients and users onto various e-Trading platforms (internal and vendor)
· Validation and Reconciliation of trades executed via e-Trading platforms
· Attend to ad-hoc queries requests from sales and clients
· Attend to system access and connectivity issues
· Provide Training / Demo of JPM in-house e-Trading platforms (MDP, MDC, JPMM etc)
· Participate in regional and global projects with focus on process improvements.
· Help maintain our onboarding queues to meet SLAs determined by the business
· Generate weekly MIS to provide to front office in regards to number of queries, new onboards, and trainings
· Rapidly identify and remediate any client issues/queries raised by Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office and/or the client.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Candidates with experience in sales middle office or client service roles are preferred
· Minimum 3 years working experience preferably in the eCommerce space
· Proactive and willing to drive new initiatives and changes
· Good analytical skills, due diligent and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills, good attitude, and strong communication / presentation skills
· Able to multi-task and work in a very fast-paced and stressful environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong communication skills both with internal and external parties
· Strong team player
· Able to work in a high pressure environment
· Process oriented, conscientious and methodical
· Knowledge on how to effectively service clients
· Knowledge of the FX business a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.