Description de l'offre
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients.
This is a Supervisor position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery based in Dublin, that will take a key position as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams.
The Supervisor will:
· Be a key point of contact for a significant JPM Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
· Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
· Represent Fund Accounting across service and change discussions.
· Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
· Co-ordinate and participate in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
· Be a communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
· Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
· Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Service Delivery Team:
· Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting service delivery impacting matters.
· Maintains responsibility for the Fund Accounting operational process.
· Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the Client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter).
· Maintain service plan and issue log.
· Participate in Fund Accounting operations fast board meetings.
· Ensure adherence to the Client SLA.
· Ensuring awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
Skills/attributes & required experience:
· A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· Fund Accounting experience an advantage.
· Ability to work with other products (Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting, Tax Services).
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
· Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.