J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting NAV Operations Team is a centre of expertise providing a Fund Accounting operational service to multiple clients and fund types.The Fund Accounting Team is responsible for generating, validating, and releasing NAV share prices for clients while maintaining an accurate accounting record.
The Associate is an integral member of the Fund Accounting team who will be primarily responsible for successful and timely production of client deliverables and enhancing the overall client experience. The production manager will be expected to ensure all deliverables are met within the Service Level Agreements. They will also be key in ensuring cross function partnership with all locations within the distributed operating model - building communication lines and ensuring all issues are resolved in a satisfactory manner.
The Associate will:
· Manage the delivery of the daily/weekly/ad hoc/monthly NAV production and price dissemination.
· Manage and assist task allocation and resource planning.
· Escalate and resolve issues in a timely manner, working with colleagues in the Service Delivery team.
· Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
· Ensure checklists are completed and evidenced accordingly.
Key Responsibilities of the Fund Accounting NAV Operations Team:
· Ownership and responsibility of the end to end NAV Operating model, both locally and across multiple locations.
· Establish effective working relationships with key contacts internally and externally.
· Understand all deliverables and implications of missed SLA’s.
· Maintain a green Fund Accounting scorecard rating with the clients.
· Regularly review and ensure the team is operating within an appropriate control environment. Skills/attributes & required experience:
· Experience in a Fund Accounting environment.
· Strong Client management skills and ability to build key relationships.
· Understanding of distributed operating model and constituent parts.
· Good understanding of exception based validation.
· Demonstrate an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Good team coordination and organization skills.
· A good understanding of the financial markets, investment types and accounting and pricing policies.
· Risk, control and procedure orientated.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .