Description de l'offre
CIB Operations - EMEA Fixed Income Settlements Manager - Associate - Bournemouth
The Fixed Income Settlements Desk is responsible for the Processing, Settlement and Management of proprietary Fixed Income Securities for the Investment Bank. We are a Multi-Currency/Product Operations group handling 10,000+ transactions daily across Pan European, Middle East and African markets of varying complexities.
As a diverse Primary Dealer, JPMorgan trade multiform bilateral and CCP markets. Additionally we facilitate and manage high profile Collateral products such as Triparty and DBV, which are major contributors to our firm wide financing. The Operations team facilitates Settlement for these products and provides the necessary support and management functions.
Settlements Operations Manager
· Overall Business Management, including the day to day running and oversight of the team
· Managing the Fixed Income Settlement activity for the GEM, Credit and Rates Trading Desks
· MIS, Capacity and Efficiency Management
· Frequent contact with Trade Support, Sales Support and Front Office Traders to resolve potential Settlement issues
· Regular communication with our Domestic Agents to maximize on Settlement efficiency
· Daily communication with our offshore Reconciliation team to resolve Bond and Nostro Breaks in a timely manner
· Daily interaction with Treasury and Wholesale Cash Management groups to facilitate the Cash Funding required for Settlement
· Ensure continuity of daily Trade Processing to allow for greater STP and exception queue monitoring
Skills & Requirements:
The successful candidate will have:
· A management mindset
· Fixed Income product knowledge
· An understanding of Settlements, including the end to end process and lifecycle of a trade
· Experience within Investment Banking Operations.
· The ability to work under pressure
· Strong, confident communication skills with a proactive approach
· Proven experience of working alongside individuals and partnering teams
· Analytical & problem solving skills
· Risk Management & Controls knowledge
· The ability to adapt in a progressive, developing environment
· Strong people management skills
· The ability to partner with a variety of diverse groups
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The hiring manager for this job opening would be willing to have a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement. The hiring manager is not committing to offering this, just highlighting an openness to having the conversation.