Description de l'offre
CIB - Operations - Equity Derivatives Corporates and Fund Financing Middle Office
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. The firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Equity Derivatives Corporates and Fund Financing business offers bespoke solutions to corporate, institutional, hedge fund, fund of fund, mutual fund and private equity clients. These include structured transactions, equity-backed financing, margin loans, term loans, revolving credit facilities and variable funding notes. These transactions are designed to support a variety of client needs including providing liquidity and/or leverage, hedging equity risk and facilitating mergers and acquisitions. The desk is supported by a dedicated Middle Office which manages the end to end lifecycle of each transaction.
The successful candidate will join the Corporates and Fund Financing Middle Office team delivering Trading, Sales and Client support for the Equity Derivatives Financing business. The role provides the opportunity to gain invaluable insights into Investment Bank Middle Office Operations and related systems, with unique exposure to Front, Middle and Back Office teams and external clients. The role will provide an opportunity to develop a deep understanding of products, internal systems, processes and support teams.
Candidates will need to have a clear understanding of trade flow management and knowledge of the confirmation, settlement and P&L process would be advantageous. The primary functions will focus on day to day interaction, facilitation and execution (pre/post) for trading and client related activity, alongside opportunities to participate in project initiatives and play a key role in developing new processes and opportunities.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· End to end management of Financing transactions including pre-trade discussions with Sales and Trading and identification of bespoke solutions to facilitate deal execution, trade capture, settlement, collateral monitoring, lifecycle event management, client reporting and ad hoc client requests.
· End to end management of mutual fund orders including onboarding of new funds, external account creation, instrument creation, trade capture, order placement and ongoing position reconciliation.
· Management of bespoke collateral arrangement with external custodian to maximize profitability across multiple Trading desks.
· Partnering with internal stakeholders to manage New Business Initiatives (NBIA).
· Partnering with clients to understand business and service needs.
· Acting as the primary point of escalation for clients and internal stakeholders.
· Ensuring that all operations reconciliations and controls are cleared with no outstanding items in a timely manner.
· Working closely with Middle Office managers to coordinate trade migrations and review control framework and procedures relating to the businesses involved.
· Partnering with internal stakeholders on core projects including identifying the impact of regulations specific to the Financing business and acting as the business SME to devise tailored solutions.
· Rolling out projects to automate processes such as collateral monitoring and client reporting.
· Managing various internal stakeholders including Sales, Trading, Product Control, Technology, Settlements, Market Risk and Business Management, and external stakeholders including clients, fund managers and third party custodians.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Has perspective and can see issues and goals from different angles to anticipate potential issues and problem solve to identify solutions
· Demonstrates excellent team working skills and self-motivation
· Has a detail orientated approach
· Takes ownership and demonstrates commitment and reliability
· Keen to initiate and try new smart working ideas
· Delivers a high level of client service and seeks to understand the client’s motivations
· Demonstrates organization and an ability to adapt priorities in a dynamic environment
· Tracks issues and drives resolution
· Keen to question everything and understand the detail behind the numbers and/or process
· Has strong Excel skills
· Degree Educated
· Derivatives product experience specifically operational processing experience required
· Client or IB middle office experience preferred
· Minimum of 2 years experience
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.