CIB OPERATIONS – EMEA ASSET OWNER OSD – ASSOCIATE – ANALYST
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services - servicing the world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organisations, states and municipalities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients success, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economics growth across our business.
EMEA Asset Owner Operations Service Delivery (OSD) provide periodic Accounting valuations and a wide range of Investment performance measurement and analytical services to JP Morgan CIB clients. These clients are predominantly UK and European Pension funds, German spezialfonds, Middle East and Quasi-Government institutions throughout Europe. The team takes the ultimate responsibility for the provision of standard and additional accounting reporting deliverables and in-depth portfolio and composite level performance measurement data.
THE EMEA ASSET OWNER OSD ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Complete all aspects of the prescribed final report review activities to facilitate the on time and accurate delivery of client report deliverables reviewed and released by client reporting group
- Responsible for ensuring any aged receivable/payables custody/non custodied asset or cash breaks are kept to a minimal impact.
- Performance attribution analysis and interpretation, and peer group comparisons
- Ownership of a database from which performance data can be easily accessed, e.g. for fund factsheets, client reports, marketing consultant databases and GIPs composite reports
- Maintaining documentation of all information-gathering, report-production and record-keeping procedures and continually seeking to improve efficiency
- Provide regular information and support to Client Service in respect of client reviews, fund audits etc. Support client reviews and visits as required
- Point of contact for all client queries
- Responsibility for the management of any client due diligence visits, including preparation, document preparation, meeting management and follow up actions.
- Identify areas for improvement across the OSD function and, where applicable, own and drive these to conclusion.
- Support JPM across all service and change discussions for Accounting and Performance.
- Work with the Global offshore teams as part of the Global distributed operating model.
- You have client facing skills, knowledge and experience of financial services industry
- You are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking and have the ability and flexibility to lead change with conflicting priorities
- You are a Multi-tasker who can lead multiple streams of work concurrently, as well as an ability to challenge and influence partners when executing Operational objectives
- You have analytical skills, including strong attention to detail and good numerical and maths skills
- Dedicated and can-do attitude
- You can evidence organisational and time management skills and ability to work within a highly controlled environment
- Effective communicator across all levels