Description de l'offre
As part of the Credit Middle Office team, the team works in a dynamic operating environment, reviewing changing regulations and ensuring JPM is compliant with the regulation as well as having the proper controls in place. The team is responsible for monitoring these controls and ensuring a quick resolution to any issues. The team partners closely with the Credit Business, Business Management, GCMO Project teams, Technology, Legal and Compliance.
· Demonstrable solid understanding of cash, loan and derivative instruments and market dynamics preferably to include credit as an asset class.
· Strong understanding of transaction lifecycles, systems and controls and the functions responsible for execution of those controls.
· Proven track record in partnering with Technology, Legal and Compliance to implement change and drive operations agenda.
· Manage internal projects relating to improving operational controls and maximizing efficiency, specifically implementing Regulatory Change agenda into the BAU processing.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with External Counterparts/Sales & Trading
· Numerical aptitude
· Ability to quickly grasp new features/products in a complex environment
· Self-starter and ability to work under limited supervision
· A keen eye for attention to detail
· Good time management & multi-tasking skills
· Good relationship building skills and ability to deal with counterparts at all levels
· Strong leadership potential
· Proactive mindset
· Excellent Excel skills
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.