Description de l'offre
About The Program
Beginning March 2019, JP Morgan will be running a 14-week long program which offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years away.
You’ll update existing skills and build new ones, interact with the firm’s leaders and be part of a community of peers going through a similar transition
If you were an associate, vice-president or above, who voluntarily left the workforce to focus on personal priorities, then this unique program could offer the support and resources needed to resume your career. The ReEntry Program also provides you with opportunities for networking and mentorship.
Within the UK, we will be offering the program in our London, Bournemouth and Edinburgh sites.
Corporate Investment Bank (CIB)
J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
CIB Operations is primarily responsible for client service and operations delivery at product level and, trade management from execution through settlement for global, European, and local clients. CIB Operations provides end-to-end solutions in the following areas:
· Banking Operations - Strives to provide the best operational services and support to the financial industry as measured by our customers, shareholders, and fellow employees. The Banking Operations organization and core functions achieve service excellence through Client focus, Technology solutions, and Work force innovation providing Banking Operations product support
· Global Market Infrastructures - Global Market Infrastructures ("GMI") faces off with local market participants (cash correspondents, sub-custodians, market infrastructures, central banks), regulators, industry associations, and J.P. Morgan clients across all lines of business. GMI includes four functions located in New York, London, Bournemouth, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Tokyo, and Copenhagen. These functions are:
· Markets and Infrastructure Management
· Network Service Management
· Network Client Consulting
· Information Management and Delivery
· Investor Services Operations - Investor Services Operations is comprised of over 8,000 employees worldwide supporting the following areas:
· Global Custody Securities Processing
· Global Fund Services
· Hedge Fund Services
· Private Equity and Real Estate Services
· Global Asset Servicing
· Trading Services
· Global Utilities
· Markets, Derivative, and Branch Operations - With a team of over 10,000 employees globally, Markets, Derivative, and Branch Operations deliver best- in-class markets trading operations and derivatives processing across all asset classes through a client-focused, technology- enabled, and risk control oriented business environment. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension & Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Retail clients, and other Financial Institutions.
· CIB Business Architecture and Reengineering- dedicated team of project and client facing resources focused on large scale change initiatives to address Industry, Client, and Business requirements across the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB). The group provides a unique mix of project skills and product experience that are not tied to a specific business enabling it to provide a consistent, high-quality, and responsive approach to the way we manage and execute change across the firm.
We also have opportunities in CIB Oversight and Controls who are responsible for setting standards and providing the tools and infrastructure that ensures the Corporate and Investment Bank has a seamless control environment deployed in the management and mitigation of the Business’ inherent operating risks.
Who we look for
You will be a creative and innovative team player with technical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills. You will have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively in presentations, expressing complex financial strategies in an organized and articulate manner. You will have the ability to relate well to external clients as internal partners and establishing strong working relationships is a crucial requirement of the program.
Your background and interest will determine where you will be placed within the Corporate & Investment Banking (CIB) businesses. CIB will consider candidates who have been involved in entrepreneurial, not-for-profit, part-time or consultancy efforts while on their career break.