Description de l'offre
The Office of Legal Obligation (OLO) program is a firm-wide, global initiative that brings together the expertise of Legal, Lines of Business (LOBs), Oversight & Control, Compliance, Risk and other key control functions, to proactively manage regulatory changes in our operations and allow us to trace end-to-end connections between laws, rules and regulations on the one hand, and our policies and procedures that demonstrate compliance on the other.
The JPMorgan CIB Office of Legal Obligations ("OLO") team is responsible for the oversight and management of the CIB End-to-End Legal and Regulatory Process Program (“Program”). This Program is sponsored at the operating committee level of JPMorgan Chase (“JPMC”).
The JPMorgan CIB OLO team is responsible for the developing, deploying, overseeing and reporting of a program that ensures that obligations are drafted and proceed through the process lifecycle to completion and to support an ongoing change management process. This includes building awareness of the program in the Firm and ensuring consistency in global understanding and dissemination of regulatory requirements.
The Program Office Associate will work closely with the CIB OLO Program Office Lead and other Program Office team members to support the Governance, Controls and Reporting part of the program.
· Assist with the day to day deliverables of the CIB OLO Program Office function. The day to day deliverables include;
· RAID Management
· Program Status Reporting
· Program Meetings management, materials and support
· Operating Model Change Management
· Maintain Program plans, track milestones
· Systems UAT and user support
· Coordination of tasks with stakeholder groups
· Program Communications and Training support
· Ad hoc Project Management of key activities
· Ensure all activities meet a fully auditable, robust, efficient and sustainable Governance & Controls framework.
· Help drive continuous Program Management office process improvement
· Project Management skills and Program Office experience are required
· Strong negotiation, influencing, organizational and relationship skills
· Proactive approach to problem solving and owning of issues
· Team player with ability to build strong relationships – proven flexibility, adaptability and reliability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Candidate needs to be comfortable working and partnering with people at all levels and across all functional areas
· User Acceptance Testing execution and/ or test management experience
· Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control. Attention to detail and quality is critical in this role
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a changing work environment
· Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.