As a Team Assistant to the Markets Execution team within the Corporate Investment Bank, you will perform diverse secretarial duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. This is a varied, responsible and busy position so the successful candidate must have excellent prioritization, organisation and communication skills. Candidates should be keen to learn and take an active role in business priorities.
· Finalizing complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, tickets, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations
· Diary Management
· Set up of meetings and conference calls, internally and externally
· Invoice Processing
· Technology Requests (Arranging purchase and installation of Technology)
· Onboarding and Offboarding of Joiners and Leavers, managing new hire process, arranging interviews, logistics, tracking etc.
· Management of desk allocations for teams, updating internal system Serraview
· General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, faxing)
· Partnership with assistants across the group to provide coverage for absence
· Become integral part of business, understand group priorities.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
Some knowledge in diary management, can apply good judgment and has an understanding of competing priorities and strength of character
Strong communication style
Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, plan B & C, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimise travellers time
Awareness of expense arena, expense systems and cost control initiatives e.g. can champion expense policy, process expenses in a timely manner and reconcile accounts accurately
Calm and composed manner, ability to work in pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
Exhibits a positive, common sense, constructive attitude with character to drive front office schedules and help manage time effectively
Is flexible, willing and open to change
Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep one step ahead of arrangement and requirements
Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results
Can proactively, anticipate next steps and follow through to completion
Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership
Is driven and can manage expectations through communicating proactively and often.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.