J.P. Morgan's Investment Banking Healthcare Coverage Group provides a full range of investment banking services to numerous clients based across the EMEA region. Its clients include many of the world's leading firms in their respective industries. The Group's primary focus is on delivering creative solutions to clients for mergers and acquisitions and equity and debt capital raising.
As an Investment Banking Analyst, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Performing financial valuation, discounted cash flow and multiples-based analyses
· Building and using financial models
· Preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
· Being responsible for monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
· Conducting industry and product research
· Executing end-to-end client transactions
You will gain exposure to IB coverage professionals in other offices worldwide, as well as work with various product coverage teams worldwide.
· Prior investment banking experience specifically in a Healthcare coverage role (preferably in EMEA)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
· Very strong quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation work)
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, and have the aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and to develop innovative solutions
· Candidate needs to be adaptable, able to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
· Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment
· Excellent understanding of financial, legal and reputational risks facing large integrated investment banks in today's environment
· Strong intellectual curiosity
· Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
· Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications
Experience in Medtech and Services is a plus.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date- September 21, 2018