CIB – Global Research – Equity Derivatives Strategist – Associate
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
The opportunity is to join the London-based Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy team as a Strategist focusing on Index research and ESG strategy
· Forecast and analyze various index changes and rebalances. Generate period publications for clients and customized analysis regarding these events
· Participate in producing various screens research papers and daily/weekly publications targeting clients
· Handle time-sensitive requests involving data gathering, advanced data analysis and presentation of results, as well as providing written summaries for internal and external circulation
· Working in close partnership with Sales, Trading and Structuring and with other members of the Research department
· The role requires a highly motivated strategist with previous experience in index research and database development and management
· Excellent communication, analytical, and quantitative skills are required
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date- August 29, 2018