CIB – Global Credit Trading & Syndicate – Credit Product Development – Associate
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available atwww.jpmorganchase.com .
The opportunity is to join a front office structuring/product development team within Credit Trading & Syndicate. The candidate will be required to: (i) Promote, develop and execute structured notes transactions (issued by JPMorgan, SPVs & funds), (ii) Contribute to the broader product innovation agenda in collaboration with distribution teams and risk managers to meet client’s needs in a new credit market horizon (iii) Manage transactions pipeline and strategic solution business opportunities including structuring, pricing, documentation iterations.
· Marketing (internal and external), pricing and execution of new EMEA and Asia ex Japan structured credit note and credit linked swap business
· Product development for illiquid and tranched credit (including synthetic)
· Maintenance and development of delivery platforms (note issuance, managed swaps)
· Transaction management for strategic derivatives based solutions engaging various trading desks
The role requires a confident and polyvalent individual who is able to excel in a fast paced front office environment. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills and a proactive approach to getting transactions over the line. They should be able to juggle multiple transactions and projects simultaneously from short term.
· Credit derivatives and/or structured products pricing & risk management
· Understanding of current regulatory framework, accounting rules for financial institutions
· Ability to manage documentation and legal process liaising with internal/external counsel
· Strong communication skills, additional languages is a plus
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available atwww.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.