About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB)
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank possesses all the best-in-class and global elements required to effectively serve our clients into the future.
The Corporate & Investment Bank leads transactions aimed at helping our clients succeed. The support we provide clients ripples through the economy, creating jobs and providing financing for growth and investment domestically and across the globe.
With our breadth of capabilities in Banking, Markets and Investor Services, we provide best-in-class services to companies, governments and institutions globally. Our scale, global presence and balance sheet strength allow us to make markets when others are unable to do so, provide liquidity in tough market conditions and maintain safe custody of client assets through volatile markets
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including fund accounting, fund administration, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension funds
Our businesses operate throughout the world, but with primary locations in the UK, United States, Luxembourg, Ireland and Australia.
This is an Associate position in Fund Accounting Onboarding team based in Edinburgh that will take a key position managing a number of key projects including:
• Client on-boarding/implementations
• Client change management
• Operational initiatives including technology testing & enhancements
• Automation and streamlining of Fund Accounting processes
Key Responsibilities of the role
• Be a point of contact for multiple key Clients within fund Accounting.
• Build a stable relationship with Clients to support key projects and client events
• Manage the end to end process for new share class/fund launches with new and existing clients
• Represent JPM across service and change discussions for Fund Accounting.
• Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody, Product and Transfer Agency.
• Manage directly and indirectly a team of professionals that work within the Fund Accounting team.
• Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
• Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting projects and implementations.
• Responsibility for requirements gathering for any new business (including participation in regular client calls and/or workshops)
• Co-ordinate and support the relevant Fund Accounting Teams who will support the day to day service
• Manage internal and external communications with key stakeholders
• Maintain on-boarding plans and project logs
• Ensure adherence to the Client SLAs.
• Participate and contribute to strategic operational initiatives and enhancements
• Awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
Essential Skills and competencies :
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
• Strong client facing skills.
• Fund Accounting experience an advantage.
• Ability to work with other products (Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting, Tax Services).
• Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
•A self-starter with strong problem solving skills
•Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
• Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
• Ability to manage the Clients change agenda with conflicting priorities.
• Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
• Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results.