CIB – Finance & Business Management – Product Control – Equities – Analyst/Associate
This position is at Analyst/Associate level with an emphasis on production of comprehensive, timely, accurate and correctly formatted reports. Additionally, the right candidate must be able to utilize their strong IT skills in the development of the reporting process and associated controls.
The role provides exposure across all Market Risk and key responsibilities are as follows:
• Production and substantiation of a varied range of risk reports across all stripes
• Implement and run ad hoc portfolio analysis, as requested by risk management
• Delivery of both tactical and strategic enhancements to underlying report production processes
• Implement and embed robust Quality Assurance control checks through the reporting process
• Documentation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures
The ideal candidate possesses the following skills:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
• Solid background in the development and use of Macros/VBA
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
• Some product knowledge and/or experience of Market Risk is desirable
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good team player who can work well with colleagues at various levels and across multiple locations
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and bring tasks to complete closure
• Self-motivated and comfortable working with large amounts of data
• Numerate or IT degree or equivalent desirable
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.